At Siddheshwar Industries, potential knows no boundries. Today,one of India’s fastest growing company in quality forgings, casitngs and critical machined componenets, Siddheshwar is poised for a big leap into the global arena.
Located in Pune, 100 miles southeast of Mumbai,India’s largest, busiest port,with an international aerodrome,this ISO 9001: 2000 company is an OE supplier to domestic and overseas automobile and engineering companies. For a ten-year young company, Siddheshwar has accomplished much a turnover of USD 10 million growing at 50% p.a. and an enviable reputation to strictly adhere development and delivery schedules.But that is not all. With aggressive plans ahead, Siddheshwar is on an upward course to cross new horizons. The growth is supported with ability to obsorb available technology and evolve innovative manufacturing techniques. This is equally supported by our existing technically qualified engineers and commercial team members.
Why choose us?
At Siddheshwar we believe that an ISO certification is only the beginning of a continuous process called quality. A well built QCPC (Quality Control,process control), a well- established standard room, calibration and traceability as per ISO norms, monitoring of the Process capability Index (PCI) and periodical quality audits ensure consistency in quality. However,our ultimate goal is the zero defect product with a target of less than 100 ppb: a milestone that is fast approaching.
A team with sound knowledge in automotive and engineering domains and expertise in full life cycle product development,keeps siddheshwar at the cutting edge. People policies at Siddheshwar are progressive and include training programs to achieve multi tasking and boost motivation. All people are treated equal and their contribution recognized. Innovate, delegate and reward, is the philosophy at the heart of the company’s success.
The company has on the avil aggressive expansion plans: a new full- fledged plant with an augmented forging press capacity of 1600 ton to 2000 ton, an ERP package to help achieve improved time and process efficiencies, and an enhanced CAD facility to advance design and development. The skies are opening up and Siddheshwar Industries is gearing up to meet the future. The company is fully equipped to traverse the globe.
More about us
- Corporate Team
- Mr. V. B. Takawane (Chairman.)
- Mr. Raviraj Takawane (M. D.)
- Mr. Amol Sonawane (E. D.)
- Mr. Shashank Shash (V. P.)
- Mr. D. C. Chandekar (Plant Head)
- Mr. N.B. Bhatlawande (Plant II)
- Mr. Hari khopde (Plant III)
- Mr. Abhijeet Kulkarni (Plant IV)
- Mr. Arjun Sutar (Plant V)
- Mr. V. K. S Nair (G. M. Purchase – Forging Plant)
- Mr. Anand Chadchankar (G. M. Purchase – Machining Plant)
- Mr. Rohidas Mavale (Exe – Sales)
- Mr. Mantesh Pattanshetty (MGR.P & A / HR)
- Mr. Ashish Bhandari (C. F. O.)
- Mr. Nitin Chavan (B. D.)
- Siddheshwar Group of Industries have a wide and diverse range of products to meet critical needs of both the automotive as well as engineering industries. Our Design and Development Divisions are fully geared and equipped to analyse client’s drawings and needs – we offer free consultancy on product development – and our production team can produce the necessary components / products to meet exacting specifications. All products are manufactured to ISO standards so that they not only meet ISI (BIS) but also international norms and standards.
- We are one of India’s fastest growing companies in the field of precision components for the automotive and engineering industries and are OE suppliers to some of India’s largest engineering companies. We take great pride in the fact that our client list includes one of India’s giants in the two & three wheeler field – M/s Bajaj Auto Ltd. Siddheshwar Industries Pvt. Ltd. was established in 1994. The Company has large, well-equipped and manned plants in Pimpri, Pune, one of India’s best industrial belts. At Siddheshawar Industries,potential knows no boundries. Today,one of India’s fastest growing company in quality forgings,casitngs and critical machined componenets,Siddheshwar is poised for a big leap into the global arena.
Corporate Office: Plot No: A 6/7/8, H Block, MIDC, Pimpri, Pune-18
Siddheshwar Industries Pvt. Ltd. [ Unit 1 ]: Plot No. A-27 & 28/B, MIDC Phase-IV, Nighoje Opp. Gate No.8 Mahindra Navistar, Chakan, Pune.